Enjoy summer on a boat with ‘Passeurs de Marne’. Passeurs de Marne and Passeurs de Rives welcome you from june 4th to September 25th, 2016.
Passeurs de Marne and Passeurs de Rives: Due to their success every summer, the river Marne bargemen are at work once again for the 2016 edition of summer cruises. These shuttles and cruises allow you to cross from one bank to the other, from Noisy le Grand to Gournay sur Marne and from Noisy to Neuilly-sur-Marne. It is an ideal way to discover the river banks differently.
This year, shuttles sail-off from june 4th and thereafter every Saturday, and Sunday until September 25th, 2016. A nice friendly-budget option: non-expensive and sometimes free, for a boat outing on the Marne.
Passeurs de Marne and Passeurs de Rives : Spring/Summer 2016 : time-table, rates, duration of boat trips
- Cost of a single ticket between Neuilly-sur-Marne and Gournay-sur-Marne : 3¤/adult and 1 ¤/child (- under 12)
- Duration of trip - : approximately 45 minutes
- Boat limited to 12 people
- 1st departure from Neuilly-sur-Marne at 2p.m. and thereafter a departure every 1 hour
- 1st departure from Gournay-sur-Marne at 2p.m. with a departure every 1 hour
Time-table Passeurs de Rives
- Single ticket between Neuilly-sur-Mare and Noisy-le-Grand and Noisy-le-Grand to Gournay-sur-Marne : 1.5¤
- Duration of trip : approximately 30 minutes
- 1st departure from Noisy-le-Grand at 2p.m. with a departure every 1 hour
- 1st departure from Neuilly-sur-Marne at 2p.m. with a departure every 1 hour
Access to the ‘Passeurs’ river shuttles in summer:
RER A : direction Marne la Vallée : stations Neuilly-Plaisance, Noisy-le-Grand Mont d’Est
RER E : station Chelles-Gournay
Autoroute A4 : From Paris, exit N°8, Noisy-le-Grand, Portes de Paris / exit N°10 Champs sur Marne - Cité Descartes
N34 / Avenue Jean Jaurès : Neuilly-sur-Marne. Entrance - Parc de la Haute-Ile
RATP bus network : lines 113, 213, 312, 113, 220, 320ab, 303
Addresses of pick-up points and floating platforms with Passeurs de Marne and Passeurs de Rives
Neuilly-sur-Marne : Marina, ponton 2DN (Access by the pathway « Chemin de l'écluse »)
Noisy-le-Grand : At the corner of Quai de la Marne (N°77) and Allée des Belles Vue
Gournay-sur-Marne : At the corner of the pathway « chemin de Halage » and Rue du Belvédère.
Extract of the regulations of Passeurs de Marne :
- Maximum capacity: 12 passengers per boat. Children are the parents or guardians responsibility
- First come first served : tickets to be paid on-site and embark according to order of arrival.
- Passengers must disembark after each crossing.
- Passengers must comply to respect the safety instructions during the trip.
- Life jackets are available.
- It is forbidden to smoke, to drink alcoholic beverages on board and to dump any waste in the water.
- Crew members reserve the right to refuse admission of people whose behavior they judge dangerous.
- 3 or 4 bikes can be transported depending on the availability of places on board.
- Only dogs kept on a leash and muzzled are allowed on board.