The new sustainable aquatic parc Montreuil, known as Murs à Pêches or Hauts de Montreuil, consists of a double interior pool 25 m and outdoor pool with water slide, rivers, etc.
Aiming to be exemplary on an environmental level, this aquatic space is equipped with a mechanical filtration system and does not use chorine. Granite stone in a drip tray recovers debris and water is heated in a wood-pellet boiler
Three space are dedicated for various uses:
- an outdoor pool with a green space, games, relaxation and sunbathing
- an indoor swimming pool and swimming classes
- a fitness and relaxation space
The outdoor space includes a man-made artificial swimming space (up to 3 metres deep and a small 50 cm pool) and aquatic activities (a river, a large slide...).
The outdoor pool is open in fine weather and the public can enjoy the areas dedicated to "beach area", green space...
The system of ecological wastewater treatment cannot accommodate more than 675 people at the same time in the outdoor pool. Anticipate this eventuality in your program in hot summer days.
The indoor pool measuring 25 metres x 10 m complies to safety standards and a swimming training pool welcomes all public and students all the year round. A specific ramp allow people with reduce mobility to get to the pool.
Relaxation space to feel good (bubble bath, sauna, Hamman).
During summer, the outdoor pool is open from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- In June and September: open on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- From July to August: open everyday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (closed on Fridays).
Opening hours of the indoor pool during school:
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: from 12 am to 1:30 p.m. / from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday: from 12 am to 1:30 p.m. / from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: from 2 pm to 6 pm
- Sunday: from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m.
Opening hours of the pool during school holidays:
- From Monday to Friday: from 12 am to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. / from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: from 9 a.m. to 13p.m.
Bathing caps and swimming costumes (short are not allowed) must be worn in the pool, as well as all the necessities for the locker, etc. a shower is mandatory before going into the pool. Access is prohibited to non-accompanied children under 10 years old.
Conditions for free tickets and reduced rates are applicable in the area of Est Ensemble (supporting proof of address is necessary).