This was the first church built in the town of Drancy as part of the construction plans by Cardinal Verdier, who wanted to Christianize the “red suburbs” It was built in an area called Economie, rue Georges-Marie, designed by an unknown architect. The edifice was inaugurated on 25th January 1931 and established as a parish church on 4th June 1933.
Built according to the new possibilities that concrete could offer for large expansion, the building features a nave of five vaulted bays, overlooking a pentagonal choir decorated with blind arcades. The full arch arcades are decorated with floral and geometric decorations. The porch has a portal without the architectural tympanum.