Cycling Itinerary starting Villepinte Vert Galant
The exchange pole of Vert Galant located at Villepinte (Paris region), in association with CSCV and Paris Terre d'Envol, offers a series of 10 cycling itinerary routes, all of them start at Gare du Vert Galant train station. For one hour or a day, go and discover the rich diversity and particularities of the territory of Paris region on a bike!
10 bicycle rides from Gare du Vert Galant
- Sausset park, 12 km, 1 hour, very easy for beginners
- Forest Park de la Poudrerie, 5-7 km, 30-45 minutes, very easy
- Water pond at Gressy, 19 km, 1h30, very easy for beginners
- Cycle on the traces of Charles Péguy, 48 km, 3h30, average semi expert
- Montjay-la-tour cycle path, 25 km, 2 hours for expert
- Route to the airport, Memorial Concorde, 27 km, 1h50, average level
- Destination to Parc de la Villette, 36 km, 3h, easy level
- Paris region path across 3 towns, 19 km, 1h30, very easy for beginners
- Circuit Carole and Parc du Sausset, 19 km, 1h30, very easy for beginners
- Parc Lefebvre and Bondy forest, 22 km, 1h45, average level
You can rent a bicycle at the exchange Pôle of Vert Galant located at Place de la gare 93420 Villepinte. Information by phone - 01 48 65 79 14.
Terms of bike-rentals
- Presentation of your identity card and proof of residence dated less than three months
- Security cheque deposit 100¤
- From Monday to Friday : 6:30 a.m to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday : 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Sunday : 10:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m.
- 1 hour : 1 euro
- 1/2 day: 3 euros
- 1 day : 5 euros
- 2 days : 8 euros
- 1 week : 10 euros
- 1 month: 20 euros
- 3 months : 45 euros
- 12 months: 130 euros
50% discount on any additional bike after 4 bicycle rentals
Advice before starting
- Do not forget snacks and drinks. For a bicycle ride, it is important to gain strength !
- A cycling helmet is highly recommended
- The itineraries include sections on the road. You do not have priorities over motor vehicules. For your security and for others too, ride in a single file, stay on the right side of the road and respect the security distance and obey all traffic laws.
Book your Paris guided tour