Rambling along the Marne river
Discover the short hiking path (PR26) along the Marne river, from Gournay-sur-Marne. What to discover during your trip: Gournay-sur-Marne city hall, the Marne river, Saint-Arnoult Church, Marne stadium in Noisy-le-Grand and “square de l’eau” (old pumps) in Neuilly-sur-Marne.
- 4.30 miles
- Yellow markings
- From the passerelle des Champs, take the promenade André Ballu to pont de Gournay (bridge).
- After the bridge, turn on the left. Take avenue du Maréchal Joffre to square Ernest Brailly. Pass behind the Gournay Church then turn on the right and keep walking on rue de la Ferme to parc de la Mairie. Go around the city hall by the left and turn left before the Marne River.
- Follow promenade Hermann Régnier.
- Take the quai de la Marne (you can have access to the Noisy-le-Grand hiking trail).
- Take the quai de la Rive Charmante.
- Pass under the bridge of Neuilly-sur-Marne and take rue Marx Dormoy. Turn on the left and cross the “square de l’eau” to the Marne River. Turn on the right and follow promenade des Bords de Marne and then promenade André Devambez.
- Turn on the right near place Montgomery. Take rue Paul Cézanne. Cross the boulevard Galliéni (RN34) and take the second street to your left to reach the RER train station.
You can also bike along the Marne river.
Book your Paris guided tour
Sunday 12th July 2020 (and 4 other dates)
Sunday 12th July 2020 (and 2 other dates)
Wednesday 15th July 2020 (and 7 other dates)
Friday 17th July 2020 (and 1 other date)