Hiking path in the Georges Valbon park - La Courneuve
PR5 is an urban hiking path crossing the Georges Valbon departmental park in La Courneuve, in the Parisian region. This 8 miles walk whill take you through several Grande Randonnée (GR) trails starting from the Six-Routes crossroad at La Courneuve.
Markings in yellow
- From Six-Routes crossroad, take the avenue Roger-Salengro to enter the park of La Courneuve.
- Go left on the path facing the equestrian center and keep walking to the intersection of GR® 655 (Saint Jacques de Compostelle) and GR® Pays de la Ceinture Verte d’Île-de-France.
- Keep walking and take GR® 655 and GR® de Pays paths.
- Turn left and leave GR® 655.
- Go straight forward and cross again GR® 655 and GR® de Pays de la Ceinture Verte d’Île- de- France.
- Keep left and keep walking to Haricot pond (étang Haricot).
- Skirt the pond by the left and go straight to pont des Iris (bridge).
- Take a left turn and cross pont des Iris and keep left to avoid the lake. Go straight to the belvedere.
- Just before the Maison du Parc, follow the left trail to the round path. Go straight on the left, reach the refreshment stall and turn left on the large path.
- Go right and follow the right path in direction of Théâtre de verdure. Turn left and go down to the equestrian center.
- Take the path on the right to go back to the headtrail and to the T1 tramway.
Other hiking paths: Canal Saint-Denis, Sausset Park.
Book your Paris guided tour