It is easy to find good addresses for restaurants and bars in the vicinity of canal de l'Ourcq. Sweet or savoury ? Have a drink, lunch, dinner or brunch ? Little snack or large meal ? You will find the right place to satisfy your taste buds.
A few addresses to whet your appetite
Eat on a boat!
Enjoy gourmand cruises on canal de l’Ourcq and taste a vegetarian brunch or local beer or more exotic flavours.
Pizzerias, bars, organic foods, fine cuisine and outdoor terraces…you can find all kinds of restaurants in Pantin. Here are just a few.
- Le Relais : This social and solidarity economy actor is located in a former industrial building. It has an open air terrace where you can have a brunch on Sunday.
- Chez Agnès : restaurant/pizzeria, a very friendly place on the canal.
- Le Plate's : French traditional cuisine.
- Les pantins : the chef revisits French cuisine with refinement.
- Le Vertigo : this friendly restaurant is located in the windowed terrace of the art-house Ciné 104.
Summer terraces and picnic spots
Enjoy a glass or a coffee on the outside terrace of a bar on the banks of the canal. Here are a few bar terraces and picnic spots.
Taste delicious dishes and immerse yourself in the friendly atmosphere of the best restaurants on canal de l’Ourcq, not far from Philharmonie de Paris and Cité des sciences.
- La Criée : Seafood specialties in this restaurant which is located very close to the only lift bridge in Paris.
- Hippopotamus Forest Hill Paris : Grill restaurant for meat lovers.
- Le Bar Ourcq : This trendy bar is very popular for its terrace and low prices.
- Le Belushi's Café : A large choice of beers in this bar on the canal.
- La Maison Becquey : Very pleasant rotisserie and bistro on the bank of canal de l'Ourcq.
- My Boat : This restaurant is located in the heart of Parc de la Villette on the canal.
- Le 25 degrés est : Bar, restaurant and live music. Eat, drink and listen to artists on stage
- Le Pavillon des canaux : At the same time a coffee shop, a friendly place where people work together and learn new ways to share, to consume and to work on the bank of the canal.
- Le Paname Brewery Company : Taste all of the house beers and take part in a guided tour of the brewery. Enjoy a variety of street food-inspired from around the globe and have a good time on the magnificent terrace or the famous floating patio.
Le Point éphémère : This trendy bar restaurant and performance venue is located on Canal St Martin, close to Bassin de la Villette. You can listen to music in the small concert hall, have lunch and dinner in a friendly atmosphere or chill out in a deckchair on the rooftop.